- Designed for creating network-centric applications
- Complementary to and integrated with Java
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML
- Open and cross-platform
- HTML to define the content of web pages
- CSS to specify the layout of web pages
- The First Main Revision ES5 (2009)
- The Second Revision ES6 (2015)
- The Yearly Additions (2016, 2017, 2018)
In this tutorial, the learning speed is your choice.
Everything is up to you.
If you are struggling, take a break, or re-read the material.
Always make sure you understand all the “Try-it-Yourself” examples.
The only way to become a clever programmer is to: Practice. Practice. Practice. Code. Code. Code !
Commonly Asked Questions
The reference contains examples for all properties, methods and events, and is continuously updated according to the latest web standards.